Well, a second nomination. Thank you so much 187puneet.wordpress.com for nominating me for the second time. I hope I can be the sunshine of someone’s life.
The rules –
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominator.
- Nominate fellow bloggers you follow.
- Give them 10 questions to answer.
Answer to the questions asked by the nomination –
1.Are you an emotional person?
Yes, I’m an emotional person and I think that’s what being human is all about.
2.What’s your interpretation of being in love?
Now that’s a tough one. But I think being in love for me would mean being able to be myself and feel free and feel empowered by the presence of the one I love.
3.Do you believe in love?
Yes I do believe in love very much.
4.Do you like reading novels? If yes, then of what genre?
I love reading novels and I can read all types of novels as long as I find them interesting but if I have to be specific then I guess I like classics, mythologies, nonfiction.
5.Which one of the following is better – Facebook or WordPress?
I’m not on Facebook. It’s just another cliche for me. So definitely WordPress.
6.Are you an introvert, extrovert or ambivert person?
I’m an Ambivert.
7.Given a chance of going away in the dark sky to explore the universe or going deep down inside the ocean, what would you choose?
Another tough one. But if I have to choose one then I guess I would go deep down inside the ocean because it’s beautiful and I love whales.
8.What’s your take on inter caste marriages? Acceptable or Not?
I don’t believe in castes if that means degrading other people. And as long as you love the one you want to marry, then I think castes and religion doesn’t matter.
9.What inspires or pushes you to write?
I think writing is in my blood because my parents used to write stuff when they were young. The zeal to bring a change, do something inspire someone or just let someone know through one of my sad poems that they’re not alone in their struggle is what pushes me to write. Life can be quite a struggle and when you hear or read about people who have been through the same things in life as you, it makes you feel better that you’re not alone.
10.Bonus question – What do you think of my writing style and posts?
I love your writing and you are actually versatile. Your writings take me into the world of imagination from where I don’t want to return. They leave me speechless and I can feel all those emotions and I can feel my heart pound a little faster whenever you write something sad or about love.
The persons I am nominating are:
The questions for the ones I have nominated are:
- Do you believe in humanity more than nationality?
- Have you ever been in Love?
- What’s the one advice you would give to your younger self?
- What’s the one advice you would give me for my writings (be brutally honest on this one)?
- Beach or Mountains. Which one do you prefer and why?
- Name your favorite book and why do you love it so much?
- What’s your secret or hidden talent?
- What’s the one thing you wish you could do?
- How much does your family mean to you and why?
- How and when did you start blogging? What’s your story?